Latest posts from our blogs
- Storing the firm’s knowledge - is the document management system the right place? (27/06/2016 17:17)
Summary of an event organised by the KM Committee of the SCL - 15 June 2016
- Smarter Documents (23/06/2016 18:55)
Summary of an event organised by the KM Committee of the SCL - 26 January 2016
- From Reservation to Resolution on ODR: A Plea for Resources on Guidance and Information (20/05/2016 16:42)
Whatever the doubts, getting the introduction and implementation of ODR right is crucial and standing on the side-lines criticising won’t assist. But it can only be a help to the many if we look hard at the expensive support that has to go with it
- False, Fake and Facebook (09/03/2016 16:13)
Three unrelated developments show the disconnect between reality and the Internet’s version of it
- Take the Initiative and Think Globally (01/03/2016 12:25)
Spring is a good time for fresh thinking. Here are some suggestions.
- The Blockchain Conundrum: Call for Contributions (23/02/2016 13:58)
Laurence Eastham is looking for articles about legal aspects of blockchain and its applications
- New SCL Chair's Vision for the Future (04/02/2016 13:32)
In my first communication with you as your new Chair, I want to give you a sense of where we have got to and where we can go as a Society over the next few years.
- Reflections and a very bright future (12/01/2016 21:27)
Roger Bickerstaff reflects on the last three years and looks forward to the IFCLA Conference in June as his term as SCL Chair draws to a close.
- Call for Contributions: GDPR Analysis (05/01/2016 14:41)
I am looking for ideas and contributions for a special issue of the magazine – or series of issues of the magazine – which will offer detailed analysis of the GDPR and Directive
- Can’t Be Bothered (23/12/2015 10:53)
If the European Commission can just ignore its deadlines …
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)