Latest posts from our blogs
- Regulation, and all that… (16/07/2015 21:51)
Roger Bickerstaff sees a need for Tech lawyers to get more involved in the development of the regulation that affects their core work
- Things I Hate about Twitter (24/06/2015 10:10)
I share my gripes about the wonderful Twitter
- Feedback and Futures (04/06/2015 14:59)
My thanks for feedback from members (keep it coming) and a look to the future, and the Futures and Annual Conferences
- Popcorn But No Blockbuster (29/04/2015 09:25)
The latest of a long line of web site blocking order applications had a new twist but the production line for blocking orders was not much disrupted, let alone busted. Is there a need for a new mechanism that will bring greater transparency to this area?
- Fare for All Appetites (28/04/2015 12:55)
What can SCL do to meet the needs of more senior IT lawyers?
- Vidal-Hall: Some Links and Thoughts (30/03/2015 11:11)
Links to accounts and comment on this vital case and some preliminary thoughts
- Shining a Light on Junior IT Lawyers (19/03/2015 09:25)
- Legislation Alert (26/02/2015 16:13)
There is lots of new legislation affecting IT lawyers as IT law penetrates every corner of life. It is not easy to keep track. Here are some of the items that have come to my attention recently (somewhat slanted to criminal practice because of work focused on that area), with the odd moan about them thrown in.
- Membership Renewals and Renewing Our SCL Commitment (16/02/2015 22:15)
- ODR, Justice and Hawks (11/02/2015 14:06)
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)