Latest posts from our blogs
- Is the ICO Quietly Implementing the GDPR? (21/10/2016 12:57)
Laurence Eastham applauds the new ICO Code of Practice and wonders if the ICO is flying under the Brexit radar.
- News from the SCL Chair (10/10/2016 17:30)
Mark O’Conor with the latest news from SCL
- Internet Giants and Other Fairy Tales (26/08/2016 19:15)
When I find myself on the verge of defending Google, Facebook and Twitter, I take a deep breath, a strong drink and decide it’s best to sleep on it. That’s what I did yesterday. But I am afraid that, even after a day of sunshine, I still feel the need to come to their defence.
- Happenings, IFCLA Thanks and More (10/08/2016 15:39)
Mark O’Conor with the latest news on SCL and some thoughts on IFCLA
- The Briggs Report and Online Solutions (02/08/2016 12:41)
We now have a positive, thorough guide from Lord Justice Briggs. Now, let’s start the journey.
- A Good Luck Message to the New Information Commissioner (18/07/2016 13:33)
Monday 18 July is Elizabeth Denham’s first day in the job. I am wishing her good luck, and think she will need it, and suggesting a challenge that she might like to embrace
- The Digital Economy Bill (01/07/2016 13:45)
For clarity, I am talking about proposals for legislation, not the digital economy bill (damage assessment) that many would like to send to the Leave Campaign for payment
- Storing the firm’s knowledge - is the document management system the right place? (27/06/2016 17:17)
Summary of an event organised by the KM Committee of the SCL - 15 June 2016
- Smarter Documents (23/06/2016 18:55)
Summary of an event organised by the KM Committee of the SCL - 26 January 2016
- From Reservation to Resolution on ODR: A Plea for Resources on Guidance and Information (20/05/2016 16:42)
Whatever the doubts, getting the introduction and implementation of ODR right is crucial and standing on the side-lines criticising won’t assist. But it can only be a help to the many if we look hard at the expensive support that has to go with it
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)