Latest posts from our blogs
- Predictions 2015: Late Extras (17/12/2014 10:48)
Two sets of predictions from our range of experts on IT law that arrived a little later than others
- Declaration of Interest or Statement of the Obvious? (11/12/2014 17:54)
The Article 29 Working Party has adopted a Joint Statement of some general principles. What value does it have?
- Predictions: Final Treats (10/12/2014 15:48)
The sixth, and possibly last, batch of predictions from our expert contributors
- December Address to Members (09/12/2014 14:25)
As we approach a new year, I wanted to share with you a few of the plans that SCL has for 2015 and beyond.
- Predictions 2015: IT Lawyers’ Selection (09/12/2014 12:47)
This is the fifth batch of predictions from our range of experts on IT law and related issues.
- Predictions 2015: Another Varied Selection (04/12/2014 20:02)
Here is the fourth set of predictions from our expert contributors.
- Predictions: Meaty Material (03/12/2014 12:40)
The third set of predictions from our expert contributors. Joanna Goodman and Chris Dale break the contribution rules - to very positive effect – and they and Jan DeCerce give their very substantial take on things to watch for in 2015 and beyond
- Predictions 2015: Hard Centres (02/12/2014 14:47)
The second batch of predictions from our range of experts
- Predictions 2015: A First Dip (01/12/2014 11:14)
The first, carefully rationed, batch of predictions from our range of experts
- Pre-predictions: An Apology, an Invitation and a Prediction (18/11/2014 15:28)
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)