Latest posts from our blogs
- New SCL Chair's Vision for the Future (04/02/2016 13:32)
In my first communication with you as your new Chair, I want to give you a sense of where we have got to and where we can go as a Society over the next few years.
- Reflections and a very bright future (12/01/2016 21:27)
Roger Bickerstaff reflects on the last three years and looks forward to the IFCLA Conference in June as his term as SCL Chair draws to a close.
- Call for Contributions: GDPR Analysis (05/01/2016 14:41)
I am looking for ideas and contributions for a special issue of the magazine – or series of issues of the magazine – which will offer detailed analysis of the GDPR and Directive
- Can’t Be Bothered (23/12/2015 10:53)
If the European Commission can just ignore its deadlines …
- Predictions 2016: Lilian Edwards (18/12/2015 09:43)
Possibly the last set of predictions for the year, although that's hard to predict with certainty. If so, we are going out with a bang.
- Predictions 2016: Beverley Flynn (17/12/2015 12:10)
The second set of predictions for today come from Beverley Flynn
- Predictions 2016: Simon Deane-Johns (17/12/2015 09:54)
Short but sweet from Simon Deane-Johns
- Predictions 2016: Monica Horten (16/12/2015 12:50)
Our second set of the day
- Predictions 2016: Chris Pounder (16/12/2015 11:52)
These data protection predictions from ‘Hawktalk’ are ideal for today but are in danger of being overtaken by events – received yesterday and already partly fulfilled
- The Age Mess and Law Reform (15/12/2015 22:41)
It’s not just the age of data consent that needs resolving
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)