Latest posts from our blogs
- Shining a Light on Junior IT Lawyers (19/03/2015 09:25)
- Legislation Alert (26/02/2015 16:13)
There is lots of new legislation affecting IT lawyers as IT law penetrates every corner of life. It is not easy to keep track. Here are some of the items that have come to my attention recently (somewhat slanted to criminal practice because of work focused on that area), with the odd moan about them thrown in.
- Membership Renewals and Renewing Our SCL Commitment (16/02/2015 22:15)
- ODR, Justice and Hawks (11/02/2015 14:06)
- Data Retention: A Pedant’s Plea for Help (16/01/2015 10:16)
There are many important issues affecting changes to data retention but we need to get our priorities right
- Predictions 2015: More Late Extras (22/12/2014 13:15)
Two more sets of predictions from our range of experts on IT law that arrived a little late for inclusion in the main run
- Predictions 2015: Late Extras (17/12/2014 10:48)
Two sets of predictions from our range of experts on IT law that arrived a little later than others
- Declaration of Interest or Statement of the Obvious? (11/12/2014 17:54)
The Article 29 Working Party has adopted a Joint Statement of some general principles. What value does it have?
- Predictions: Final Treats (10/12/2014 15:48)
The sixth, and possibly last, batch of predictions from our expert contributors
- December Address to Members (09/12/2014 14:25)
As we approach a new year, I wanted to share with you a few of the plans that SCL has for 2015 and beyond.
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)