Latest posts from our blogs
- Time Machine for Sale (07/04/2014 10:24)
Stunning new technology is now available on the SCL web site
- A Magna Carta for the Web? No Thanks (12/03/2014 16:18)
Who could be against the idea of a Magna Carta for web users? I could.
- Horror Borealis and the Data Collection Disease (28/02/2014 10:56)
You have to feel sorry for GCHQ. They have been infected with a disease. Perhaps our supposed commitment to austerity can offer a cure.
- Apps within law firms (18/02/2014 16:38)
- Annual Conference Topics (12/02/2014 08:06)
Thoughts, and a call for suggestions, on the topics that SCL members need to see covered in SCL's October Conference
- Virgin and the Red-hot POCA (28/01/2014 16:31)
A Court of Appeal judgment gives new impetus to moves to make draconian laws hit IP fraudsters hard
- Copyright, Organ-grinders and Monkeys (14/01/2014 17:06)
Is the EU Commission’s consultation on copyright the one that really matters?
- Defamation 2014: New Spot the Ball Competition (10/01/2014 10:46)
With most High Streets largely made up of betting shops and the Government intent on encouraging even more gambling, I thought it was time to get with the trend and have an exciting new competition on the SCL site with lots of chances to win £££s. I should mention though that there is no ball, and you may not actually win anything.
- Mitchell, Disciplined Litigation and Piers (18/12/2013 12:08)
A slight wander off IT topics into the realms where a little knowledge is a dangerous thing
- Internet Blocking and One-sided Argument (29/11/2013 13:08)
A spate of Internet blocking orders raises an issue about due process
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)