Latest posts from our blogs
- The Elusive Referendum Monster (04/08/2014 13:05)
Is there a referendum monster hidden deep in the Scottish lochs that will rear up and destroy IT law?
- DRIP 2014: A Conspiracy Theory (18/07/2014 14:00)
When intelligent people do something that looks silly, it is always worth wondering who benefits from the act
- Facebook Experiment: Justified Outrage (04/07/2014 10:59)
Filtering news and manipulating moods and emotions? Yep, that’s me. And probably lots of you too.
- Back to the Future – Coming Shortly (01/07/2014 15:41)
The SCL Technology Law Futures Forum was a great success. Podcasts will be available soon.
- Understanding and Influencing the Future (11/06/2014 09:26)
Here is why IT law practitioners really need to attend the SCL Technology Law Futures Forum. It is all about - understanding and influencing the future of technology law
- Creeping Up and Racing Past (09/06/2014 10:36)
I worry about coping with ‘future technology’ today
- 4 June seminar on project management for lawyers (02/06/2014 21:23)
More questions for our expert panel - and a 'letter from America'
- 4 June seminar on project management for lawyers (29/05/2014 09:48)
Key questions for our expert panel debate
- Google Spain: Call for (Short) Contributions (27/05/2014 15:59)
I want more comment and pointers to comment on this seminal judgment
- Finding an unAPI Medium (11/05/2014 00:58)
The latest ruling in California on the protection for IP rights in APIs has worrying consequences
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)