News, Articles and Blogs
From this page you can browse and search all the content published by the SCL since 1998.
Free, open access to all the latest IT law developments
- Article 29 Working Party: Letters to OECD and IOSCO on Financial Matters
- Article 29 Working Party on Google Spain: Latest
- SCL Event Report: Foundations of IT Law Programme - Module 6: Cloud Computing
- Driverless Cars: Views Sought for SCL Response
- Defamation and the E-commerce Directive
- Copyright: Digitising of Books
- Privacy and Apps Survey
- Data Protection Warning after Job Leaver’s Conviction
- Article 29 Working Party Statement on Data Retention Judgment
- Special Deal for Trainees
The latest ideas about IT law in practice written by leading thinkers and practitioners (mostly members only)
- Multi-vendor Outsourcing in Practice
- E-disclosure: Knowing Value and Knowing Costs
- Driving us from Distraction
- Uber: TfL and the Taxonomy of Taximeters
- The Microsoft Dublin Warrant Case and Litigation Readiness
- European Commission IT Procurement Information-gathering Exercise
- Legal and Procedural Aspects of ODR in a Justice System
- Implementing Online Dispute Resolution in a Public Justice System
- Res Robotica! Liability and Driverless Vehicles
- Google Glass Review
- August Trivia: The Game of Thrones Law Quiz
- Digital Services and VAT: One-Stop Shop
Read the latest views, insights and comments on all things IT law
- The Elusive Referendum Monster
- DRIP 2014: A Conspiracy Theory
- Facebook Experiment: Justified Outrage
- A Magna Carta for the Web? No Thanks
- Annual Conference Topics
- Predictions 2014: Batch 4
- E-Learning vs chalk and talk - Where are we now?
- An SCL Standard-form IT Services Contract?
Contents of the latest issue of C&L Magazine are listed below. To browse back issues, click the 'See All' link at the bottom
- Virtual Currencies and the European Banking Authority
- When Hackers Strike, Who Pays the Bill?
- US and European Convergence on Software and Business Method Patentability?
- Drone Laws - Shaping an Industry
- Drones for Commercial Markets – Opportunities, Hype, and Serious Commercial Challenges
- The Internet of Things: A Lawyer’s Guide
- Personal Data Stores
- Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing – A Brief Introduction
- Quantified Self and the Privacy Challenge in Wearables
- The Smart Headband and the Wearables Revolution
- Triumph for the Small Print: Consumer Rights in Virtual Products
- Pass the Word: What recourse do consumers have when their passwords are compromised?
- A Series of Unlikely Events
- British Gambling Regulation: Gambling Software
- ‘Big Data’: Here to Stay…. But What is it?
- The Cabinet Office's New Model Services Contract – a Breakthrough in Government Contracting?
An excellent atricle Chris really helpful Christopher Fowler, 13/08/2014 10:43:17
- Back to the Future – Coming Shortly
Just to echo the above comments, the programme was extremely interesting and the conference was a great opportunity to meet and engage with people working on the issues that will regularly confront the profession in the near future. I thought the conferen... Oliver Lawson, 08/07/2014 11:32:02
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)