Below is a list of all articles published on the site since 1998 (most recent first)
- Disrupting the Disruptors: The Uber Case and Employment 30/11/2016
Jo Martin considers the impact of the employment tribunal's decision in the recent Uber case. Theresa Sprain looks at similar litigation regarding Uber in the United States.
- European Net Neutrality, at last? 24/11/2016
Luca Belli and Chris Marsden review the long history of developments, and the latest position, on net neutrality in Europe, amid some hopeful signs. This article complements Chris Marsden’s presentation at the Tech Law Futures Conference in November
- The Online Justice Experience in British Columbia 22/11/2016
Online justice has arrived in Canada. Darin Thompson gives an update on British Columbia’s Civil Resolution Tribunal
- IT Integration in the NHS 17/11/2016
Andrew Rankin discusses issues related to IT systems integration in the NHS, and some of the associated legal aspects in managing risks and challenges.
- Introducing Tals 17/11/2016
Paul Durrant and Mark Hogarth describe a new concept for creative teams to share project ownership and revenues using a blockchain-driven share registry. Paul was one of the presenters at the Tech Law Futures Conference in November in the session on blockchain
- Ghost of Tech Law Past 16/11/2016
Laurence Eastham gave one of the presentations at the Tech Law Futures Conference on 10 November. This is his attempt to reflect that talk
- The Ins and Outs of Geoblocking 16/11/2016
Graham Smith gave a primer on Internet jurisdiction at the Tech Law Futures Conference in November. His slides for that presentation are available below. This article reflects one of the issues he covered in that presentation
- Breyer: Dynamic IP Addresses as Personal Data 25/10/2016
Lorna Woods reports on the recent judgment of the Court of Justice of the European Union and explains its implications
- SCL Event Report: Negotiating and Litigation of Technology Contracts - Some Common Challenges 20/10/2016
Alicia Zhuang reports on the initial meeting of SCL Singapore. Her article aims to provide a brief overview of the topics discussed, while going a little further into some of the intriguing points raised by the Chair and the panellists which are of universal application.
- Review Compilation 19/10/2016
Laurence Eastham offers reviews of publications that may be of interest to SCL members
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)