Below is a list of all articles published on the site since 1998 (most recent first)
- Subject Access Requests: Guidance on Crime and Legal Privilege Exemptions 27/04/2016
James Murray reports on a recent High Court judgment that allowed a subject access request even though it was alleged to be aimed at seeking a litigation advantage.
- Age of Consent 27/04/2016
Tim Turner offers his forthright view that the requirement for clear and unambiguous consent under the GDPR is clear and unambiguous, and raises concerns about the advice given to some in the charity sector that muddies this clarity.
- Editorial 12/04/2016
Laurence Eastham confesses to doubts about blockchain, moans about the GDPR (again) and looks forward to the IFCLA Conference and the SCL Lecture
- The Law relating to Service Credits 08/04/2016
Justin Harrington offers a detailed and thorough analysis of the law on service credits, including a considered look at the effect of the Supreme Court decision in Cavendish Square/Beavis
- Smart Regulation and the GDPR 30/03/2016
In another in our series of articles focusing on the General Data Protection Regulation, Dr Asma Vranaki considers crucial aspects of implementation and what smart regulation of the GDPR might mean.
- Why Blockchain? 30/03/2016
Checca Aird looks at the tech world’s latest buzzword and some of the applications that she has encountered.
- Abusive Domain Name Registrations: Banks’ High Court Success 30/03/2016
Vicky Butterworth looks at a High Court judgment that includes some helpful guidance for brand owners complaining about a domain name
- Blockchain: Spider or Starfish Effect? 29/03/2016
Richard French examines the blockchain technology and discusses some of its legal aspects
- Towards a New IT Model Contract: Changing the Pricing Method 23/03/2016
Richard Stephens and Charles Symons offer some original and challenging thoughts on one of the basic aspects of IT contracts
- The GDPR and Healthcare Research 21/03/2016
John Rumbold looks at the possible effect of the General Data Protection Regulation on research in the healthcare field
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)