Scottish Society for Computers and Law Group home page
To join the SSCL please click here for registration forms
In this section of the site, you will find details of:
- Our events
- The organising committee
- Related articles
- Please come along to one of our meetings, if you are not already a regular.
Attendance at SSCL meetings is free for all attendees. SSCL members are welcome to bring colleagues to attend any event in order to introduce them to SSCL.
If you wish to attend any event or for further information please contact [email protected]
Scottish Society for Computers and Law. A company limited by guarantee, Registered No. SC210310, Registered Charity No. SC030577, Registered in Scotland, Registered office: 5th Floor Quartermile Two, 2 Lister Square, Edinburgh EH3 9GL.
Related News and Articles
- Defamation: The Scottish Perspective (article)
- SCL South West Group (news story)
- Kilted Contractual Remedies – Compelling Performance (article)
- The Scottish Alternative for IT Dispute Resolution (article)
- Iain G Mitchell QC appointed to Leading Role at CCBE (news story)
Related Events & CPD
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)