Society for Computers and Law
SCL is a registered educational charity that seeks to provide foundational and advanced training in technology law and to cultivate informed discussion about technology developments with legal ramifications and legal developments with technology ramifications.
Although UK based, SCL has an international outlook and global reach. SCL delivers its aims through a community of legal practitioners, academics and technologists focused on the law of technology and technology in law.
Find out more and join now.
The latest news, articles and blogs on IT law
- Product Liability and the Self-driving Car (article)
- Predictions 2017.6 – Richard Stephens (blogpost)
- Predictions 2017.5 – Neil Brown (blogpost)
- Predictions 2017.4 - Chris Marsden (blogpost)
- Predictions 2017.3 - Charles Christian (blogpost)
- Disrupting the Disruptors: The Uber Case and Employment (article)
- European Net Neutrality, at last? (article)
- Introducing Tals (article)
- SCL Essay Prize Launched (news story)
Training & Events: Conferences, podcasts and online courses
Latest training highlights
- SCL SW Group: "Key legal issues for tech-centric business in 2016: Office banter - the changing face of harassment and discrimination, reputation management, advertising and social media" - Tuesday 6 December 2016, Bristol (event)
- SCL Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 9 - Cloud Computing - Wednesday 18 January 2017, London (event)
- SCL Annual IT Contracts Update - Tuesday 24 January 2017 - Bristol (event)
- SCL Annual Data Protection Update - Thursday 26 January 2017, London (event)
- SCL Annual IT Contracts Update - Thursday 2 February 2017 - Leeds (event)
- SCL Annual IT Contracts Update - Wednesday 8 February 2017 - London (event)
- Podcast: "Upgrading Justice" - SCL Annual Lecture 2016 given by Professor Richard Susskind OBE FRSE (podcast)
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)