Why join SCL?
Compelling reasons why you should join SCL - The IT Law Community now
- be part of an organisation that is helping to influence and support the development of IT law and access to law
- share information with your peers at our group meetings and training events
- access the entire content of this web site - www.scl.org
- receive six issues of Computers and Law Magazine available exclusively to SCL members
- claim CPD at no extra costs with our Computers & Law and podcast CPD schemes
- qualify for significant discounts on a range of specialist training events and conferences, organised by members for members
- develop your career through our Foundations of IT Law Programme
- add your profile to our free-to-view members directory
- get free access to the Lexology daily feed of news and articles, specially tailored to your needs as an IT lawyer
- join the discussions on the SCL LinkedIn Group page. The SCL LinkedIn Group is open to SCL members only
How much does it cost to join?
There are two types of membership
Professional @ £115.00
Academic (UK only) @ £45.00 - provides all the advantages of Professional membership but at a reduced rate for full time academics and graduate students resident in the UK
SCL is a body approved in the UK by HMRC and the annual subscription is an allowable deduction from earnings from employment for tax purposes
How do I apply?
There are two ways to apply for membership
- Online: Join now (Please note that in order to join online you are required to pay online through our secure online payment system).
- Complete a form by hand: Download an application form (from the right hand column of this page) and send it to: SCL Membership Department, 338 Wells Road, Bristol, BS4 2QL, scan it and email it to email@example.com
If you are unemployed and would like to become, or continue your SCL membership there is a special rate of £22.50 for a six months' subscription. In order to apply for this reduced subscription rate please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will send you the appropriate form.
SCL membership is on an individual basis only and is non-transferable.
Your SCL login details are for your personal use only.
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)