The podcasts and webinars currently available on this site are listed below. Some podcasts and webinars are freely available, while others are open to SCL members and UK students and UK academics only.
SCL members: where a podcast is accredited for CPD (as part of the SCL Online CPD Scheme) you are required to answer the related questions online in order to claim CPD.
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 9 - Renegotiation and Disputes 12/03/2015
- Podcast: Superintelligence – a godsend, or a doomsday device? 26/02/2015
- Podcast: SCL Annual IT Contracts Update 2015 10/02/2015
- Podcast: SCL Data Protection Update Seminar 2015 29/01/2015
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 8 - "IT Law in Corporate Transactions" 20/01/2015
- Podcast: SCL Mobile Money Masterclass 02/12/2014
- Podcast: SCL Outsourcing Masterclass 18/11/2014
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 7 - A to Z of Data Protection in the IT World 05/11/2014
- Podcast: All the IT Law you need for 2015 - SCL Annual Conference - Thursday 9 October 2014, London. 21/10/2014
A recording of some of the sessions from the SCL Annual Conference 2014
- Podcast: SCL Big Data Masterclass - "Big Data & Digital: Competition, consumer protection and other challenges" 17/09/2014
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)