The podcasts and webinars currently available on this site are listed below. Some podcasts and webinars are freely available, while others are open to SCL members and UK students and UK academics only.
SCL members: where a podcast is accredited for CPD (as part of the SCL Online CPD Scheme) you are required to answer the related questions online in order to claim CPD.
- Podcast: SCL Junior Lawyers' Group: Limitation Clauses Workshop 11/04/2016
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 4 - Internet Law and Social Media 21/03/2016
- Podcast: SCL Annual IT Contracts Update 2016 09/02/2016
- Podcast: SCL Annual Data Protection Update Seminar 2016 29/01/2016
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme Cycle 2: Module 3 - Outsourcing Law and Practice 21/01/2016
- Podcast: SCL Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 2 - Key Elements of an IT Contract 17/11/2015
- Podcast: Selected highlights from the SCL Annual IT Law Conference: Challenges for 2016 16/10/2015
A recording of some of the sessions from the SCL Annual Conference 2015
- Podcast: An Introduction to Free and Open Source Software for Lawyers 16/10/2015
- Podcast: SCL Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 1 - Software Licensing Law 15/09/2015
- Podcast: Exit and Transitioning from Outsource Engagements 14/09/2015
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)