The podcasts and webinars currently available on this site are listed below. Some podcasts and webinars are freely available, while others are open to SCL members and UK students and UK academics only.
SCL members: where a podcast is accredited for CPD (as part of the SCL Online CPD Scheme) you are required to answer the related questions online in order to claim CPD.
- Podcast: "Upgrading Justice" - SCL Annual Lecture 2016 given by Professor Richard Susskind OBE FRSE 14/10/2016
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 7 - Risk, Cyber and Computer Misuse 13/09/2016
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme Module 6 - IT Law in Corporate Transactions 06/07/2016
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 5 - Negotiating IT Contracts 12/05/2016
- Podcast: SCL Junior Lawyers' Group: Limitation Clauses Workshop 11/04/2016
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 4 - Internet Law and Social Media 21/03/2016
- Podcast: SCL Annual IT Contracts Update 2016 09/02/2016
- Podcast: SCL Annual Data Protection Update Seminar 2016 29/01/2016
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme Cycle 2: Module 3 - Outsourcing Law and Practice 21/01/2016
- Podcast: SCL Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 2 - Key Elements of an IT Contract 17/11/2015
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)