The podcasts and webinars currently available on this site are listed below. Some podcasts and webinars are freely available, while others are open to SCL members and UK students and UK academics only.
SCL members: where a podcast is accredited for CPD (as part of the SCL Online CPD Scheme) you are required to answer the related questions online in order to claim CPD.
- Podcast: SCL Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 2 - Key Elements of an IT Contract 17/11/2015
- Podcast: Selected highlights from the SCL Annual IT Law Conference: Challenges for 2016 16/10/2015
A recording of some of the sessions from the SCL Annual Conference 2015
- Podcast: An Introduction to Free and Open Source Software for Lawyers 16/10/2015
- Podcast: SCL Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 1 - Software Licensing Law 15/09/2015
- Podcast: Exit and Transitioning from Outsource Engagements 14/09/2015
- Podcast: Data Privacy & Online Journalism: Has the DPA been stretched too far? 08/07/2015
- Podcast: Trademarks on the Web: using and abusing; goodwill and blocking 30/06/2015
- Podcast: SCL Technology Law Futures Conference 2015 23/06/2015
An audio recording of the SCL Technology Law Futures Conference 2015
- Podcast: Grappling with Copyright in a Virtual Europe - Today's issues and themes in context 04/06/2015
- Podcast: SCL IT Disputes Masterclass: Dispute Resolution Clauses in IT and Outsourcing Contracts 20/05/2015
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)