The podcasts and webinars currently available on this site are listed below. Some podcasts and webinars are freely available, while others are open to SCL members and UK students and UK academics only.
SCL members: where a podcast is accredited for CPD (as part of the SCL Online CPD Scheme) you are required to answer the related questions online in order to claim CPD.
- Podcast: SCL Mobile Money Masterclass 02/12/2014
- Podcast: SCL Outsourcing Masterclass 18/11/2014
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 7 - A to Z of Data Protection in the IT World 05/11/2014
- Podcast: All the IT Law you need for 2015 - SCL Annual Conference - Thursday 9 October 2014, London. 21/10/2014
A recording of some of the sessions from the SCL Annual Conference 2014
- Podcast: SCL Big Data Masterclass - "Big Data & Digital: Competition, consumer protection and other challenges" 17/09/2014
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 6 - Cloud Computing 15/09/2014
- Podcast: #Bigtrust for #Bigdata and the Cloud? EU Data Protection Reform and the EU-US Safe Harbour 07/07/2014
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 5 - Risk, cyber and computer misuse 07/07/2014
- Podcast: SCL Technology Law Futures Forum 2014 30/06/2014
An audio recording of the SCL Technology Law Futures Forum 2014
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 4 - Procuring IT Goods and Services 19/05/2014
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)