The podcasts and webinars currently available on this site are listed below. Some podcasts and webinars are freely available, while others are open to SCL members and UK students and UK academics only.
SCL members: where a podcast is accredited for CPD (as part of the SCL Online CPD Scheme) you are required to answer the related questions online in order to claim CPD.
- Podcast: All the IT Law you need for 2015 - SCL Annual Conference - Thursday 9 October 2014, London. 21/10/2014
A recording of some of the sessions from the SCL Annual Conference 2014
- Podcast: SCL Big Data Masterclass - "Big Data & Digital: Competition, consumer protection and other challenges" 17/09/2014
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 6 - Cloud Computing 15/09/2014
- Podcast: #Bigtrust for #Bigdata and the Cloud? EU Data Protection Reform and the EU-US Safe Harbour 07/07/2014
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 5 - Risk, cyber and computer misuse 07/07/2014
- Podcast: SCL Technology Law Futures Forum 2014 30/06/2014
An audio recording of the SCL Technology Law Futures Forum 2014
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 4 - Procuring IT Goods and Services 19/05/2014
- Podcast: The Future of Payments: Cryptocurrencies and the Law 30/04/2014
A recording of the recent SCL London Group meeting
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 3 - Outsourcing Law and Practice 13/03/2014
- Podcast: SCL Annual IT Contracts Update 2014 12/02/2014
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)