The podcasts and webinars currently available on this site are listed below. Some podcasts and webinars are freely available, while others are open to SCL members and UK students and UK academics only.
SCL members: where a podcast is accredited for CPD (as part of the SCL Online CPD Scheme) you are required to answer the related questions online in order to claim CPD.
- Podcast: SCL IT Disputes Masterclass: Dispute Resolution Clauses in IT and Outsourcing Contracts 20/05/2015
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme Cycle 1: Module 10 - IT in a Regulated Environment 13/05/2015
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 9 - Renegotiation and Disputes 12/03/2015
- Podcast: Superintelligence – a godsend, or a doomsday device? 26/02/2015
- Podcast: SCL Annual IT Contracts Update 2015 10/02/2015
- Podcast: SCL Data Protection Update Seminar 2015 29/01/2015
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 8 - "IT Law in Corporate Transactions" 20/01/2015
- Podcast: SCL Mobile Money Masterclass 02/12/2014
- Podcast: SCL Outsourcing Masterclass 18/11/2014
- Podcast: Foundations of IT Law Programme: Module 7 - A to Z of Data Protection in the IT World 05/11/2014
Printed from www.scl.org ( (c) The Society for Computers & Law)